2023 (last update: 2023.09.27)
- Sungho Choi, Jongkyoon Park, Soo Hoon Chew, Tsendsuren Khurelbaatar, Alexander Gliserin, Seungchul Kim*, and Dong Eon Kim*. Near- and far-field study of polarization-dependent surface plasmon resonance in bowtie nano-aperture arrays. Optics express, 31 (20), 31760-31767, 2023.
- Tae-In Jeong, Dong Kyo Oh, San Kim, Jongkyoon Park, Yeseul Kim, Jungho Mun, Kyujung Kim, Soo Hoon Chew, Junsuk Rho*, and Seungchul Kim*. Deterministic nanoantenna array design for stable plasmon-enhanced harmonic generation. Nanophotonics, 12(3), 619-629, 2022.
- Alexander Gliserin, Soo Hoon Chew, Seungchul Kim*, and Dong Eon Kim*. Complete characterization of ultrafast optical fields by phase-preserving nonlinear autocorrelation. Light: Science & Applications, 11, 1-12, 2022.
- San Kim+, Tae-In Jeong+, Jongkyoon Park, Marcelo F. Ciappina*, and Seungchul Kim*, "Recent advances in ultrafast plasmonics: From strong field physics to ultraprecision spectroscopy." Nanophotonics, 11(11), 2393-2431, 2022.
- Gao Yi, Sangheon Jeon, Young Woo Kwon, Jongkyoon Park, Duy Anh Nguyen, C. S. Suchand Sandeep, Wan Sik Hwang, Suck Won Hong*, Seungchul Kim*, and Young-Jin Kim*, "Enhanced third harmonic generation in ultrathin free-standing β-Ga2O3 nanomembranes: study on surface and bulk contribution." Nanoscale, 14, 175-186, 2022.
- Jongkyoon Park, Amutha Subramani, Seungchul Kim*, and Marcelo F. Ciappina*, "Recent Trends in High-order Harmonic Generation in Solids." Advances in Phyiscs: X, 7.1, 2021.
- Seunghun Lee, Hyerin Song, Heesang Ahn, Seungchul Kim, Jong-ryul Choi*, and Kyujung Kim*, "Fiber-Optic Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance Sensors Based on Nanomaterials." Sensors, 21(3), 819, 2021.
- Jihyeon Kim+, Jongkyoon Park+, Seonhwa Park+, Jeongwook Seo, Jeongwook Kwon, Hyunsoo Lee, Seungchul Kim, and Haesik Yang*, "Surface-Plasmonic-Field-Induced Photoredox Catalysis and Mediated Electron Transfer for Washing-Free DNA Detection." Angewandte Chemie, 132(43), 19364-19370, 2020.
- Jongkyoon Park+, Hyunsoo Lee+, Alexander Gliserin, Kyujung Kim, and Seungchul Kim*, "Spectral Shifting in Extraordinary Optical Transmission by Polarization-Dependent Surface Plasmon Coupling," Plasmonics, 15(2), 489–494, 2020.
- Young Jin Yoo, Joo Hwan Ko, Won-Geun Kim, Yeong Jae Kim, Duk-jo Kong, Seungchul Kim, Jin-Woo Oh*, and Young Min Song*, "Dual-Mode Colorimetric Sensor Based on Ultrathin Resonating Facilitator Capable of Nanometer-Thick Virus Detection for Environment Monitoring.",
ACS Applied Nano Materials, 3(7), 6636-6644, 2020.
- Young jin Yoo, Won-Geun Kim, Joo Hwan Ko, Yeong jae Kim, Yujin Lee, Stefan G. Stanciu, Jong-Min Lee, Seungchul Kim, Jin-Woo Oh*, and Young Min Song*, "Large-Area Virus Coated Ultrathin Colorimetric Sensors with a Highly Lossy Resonant Promoter for Enhanced Chromaticity." Advanced Science, 7(18), 2000978, 2020.
- Soojung Kim, Hyerin Song, Heesang Ahn, Seung Won Jun, Seungchul Kim, Young Min Song, Seung Yun Yang, Chang-Seok Kim, and Kyujung Kim*, "3D super-resolved imaging in live cells using sub-diffractive plasmonic localization of hybrid nanopillar arrays." Nanophotonics, 9(9), 2847-2859, 2020.
- Soo Hoon Chew, Alexander Gliserin, Sungho Choi, Xiao Tao Geng, Sujae Kim, Wooseup Hwang, Kangkyun Baek, Nguyen Duy Anh, Young-Jin Kim, Young Min Song, Dong Eon Kim, Se-Young Jeong*, and Seungchul Kim*, "Large-area grain-boundary-free copper films for plasmonics."
Applied Surface Science, 521, 146377, 2020.
- Yeong A. Lee, Joel Lim, Younghyun Cho, Hyub Lee, Sangbaek Park, Go-Woon Lee, Chung-Yul Yoo, Sang Hyun Park, Vadakke Matham Murukeshan, Seungchul Kim*, Young-Jin Kim*, and Hana Yoon*, "Attachable micropseudocapacitors using highly swollen laser-induced-graphene electrodes." Chemical Engineering Journal, 386, 123972, 2020.
- Bo-Gwang Jung, Miyeon Cheon, Su Jae Kim, Alexander Gliserin, Soo Hoon Chew, Chae Ryong Cho, Seong-Gon Kim, Young Hee Lee*, Seungchul Kim*, and Se-Young Jeong*, "Wafer-scale high-quality Ag thin film using a ZnO buffer layer for plasmonic applications." Applied Surface Science, 512, 145705, 2020.
- Alexander Gliserin, Soo Hoon Chew, Sungho Choi, Kyoungmin Kim, Daniel T. Hallinan Jr, Jin-Woo Oh, Seungchul Kim*, and Dong Eon Kim*, "Interferometric time-and energy-resolved photoemission electron microscopy for few-femtosecond nanoplasmonic dynamics." Review of Scientific Instruments 90(9), 093904, 2019.
- Tae Young Kang, Hyerin Song, Heesang Ahn, Hongki Lee, Seungchul Kim, Donghyun Kim, and Kyujung Kim, "Experimental confirmation of plasmonic field cancellation under specific conditions of trapezoidal nanopatterns." Optics express 27(20), 29168-29177, 2019.
- Seunghwoi Han, Lisa Ortmann, Hyunwoong Kim, Yong Woo Kim, Takashi Oka, Alexis Chacon, Brent Doran, Marcelo Ciappina, Maciej Lewenstein, Seung-Woo Kim*, Seungchul Kim*, and Alexandra S. Landsman, "Extraction of higher-order nonlinear electronic response in solids using high harmonic generation." Nature Communications, 10(1), 1-6, 2019.
- Yong Woo Kim, Tian-Jiao Shao, Hyunwoong Kim, Seunghwoi Han, Seungchul Kim, Marcelo Ciappina, Xue-Bin Bian*, and Seung-Woo Kim*. "Spectral interference in high harmonic generation from solids." ACS Photonics, 6(4), 851-857, 2019
- Nguyen Duy Anh, Byung jae Chun, Sungho Choi, Dong-Eon Kim, Seunchul Kim*, and Young-Jin Kim*, “Plasmonic dynamics measured with frequency-comb-referenced phase spectroscopy,” Nature Physics, 15(2), 132-137, 2019.
- Yi Gao, Hyub Lee, Jiannan Jiao, Byungjae Chun, Seunchul Kim, Dong-Hwan Kim, and Young-Jin Kim, "Surface third and fifth harmonic generation at crystalline Si for non-invasive inspection of Si wafer's inter-layer defects," Optics Express, 26(25), 32812-32823, 2018.
- Hyunsu Lee, Heesang Ahn, Kyujung Kim, and Seungchul Kim, "Plasmon Assisted Deep-ultraviolet Pulse Generation from Amorphous Silicon Dioxide in Nano-aperture." Current Optics and Photonics, 2(4), 361-367, 2018.
- Yeong A. Lee, Jiyoung Lee, Dae Wook Kim, Chung-Yul Yoo, Sang Hyun Park, Jung Joon Yoo, Seungchul Kim, Bongsoo Kim*, Woo Kyung Cho*, and Hana Yoon*, "Mussel-inspired surface functionalization of porous carbon nanosheets using polydopamine and Fe3+/tannic acid layers for high-performance electrochemical capacitors," Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 5(48), 25368-25377, 2017.
- Hyunwoong Kim, Seunghwoi Han, Yong Woo Kim, Seungchul Kim, and Seung-Woo Kim, “Generation of Coherent Extreme-Ultraviolet Radiation from Bulk Sapphire Crystal,” ACS photonics, 4(7), 1627-1632, 2017.
- Yong-Min Kim , Tae-Hyuk Kwon, and Seungchul Kim, “Measuring elastic modulus of bacterial biofilms in a liquid phase using atomic force microscopy,” Geomechanics Eng, 12, 863-870, 2017.
- Gi-Jun Lee, Seungchul Kim, and Tae-Hyuk Kwon, “Effect of Moisture Content and Particle Size on Extinction Coefficients of Soils Using Terahertz Time-Domain Spectroscopy,” IEEE Transactions on Terahertz Science and Technology, 7(5), 529-535, 2017.
- Seunghwoi Han, Hyunwoong Kim, Yong Woo Kim, Young-Jin Kim, Seungchul Kim, In-Yong Park and Seung-Woo Kim*, “High-harmonic generation by field enhanced femtosecond pulses in metal-sapphire nanostructure,” Nature Communications, 7(1), 1-7, 2016.
- Kangmin Lee, Inchan Hwang, Namwoo Kim, Deokjae Choi, Han-Don Um, Seungchul Kim, and Kwanyong Seo, “17.6%-Efficient radial junction solar cells using silicon nano/micro hybrid structures,” Nanoscale, 8(30), 14473-14479, 2016.
- Xiao Tao Geng, Byung Jae Chun, Ji Hoon Seo, Kwanyong Seo, Hana Yoon, Dong-Eon Kim, Young-Jin Kim*, and Seungchul Kim*, “Frequency comb transferred by surface plasmon resonance,” Nature Communications, 7(1), 1-7, 2016.
- Sungho Choi, Marcelo F. Ciappina*, John A. Perez-Hernandez, Alexander S. Landsman, Young-Jin Kim, Seungchul Kim*, and Dong-Eon Kim, “Active tailoring of nanoantenna plasmonic field using few-cycle laser pulses,” Physical Review A, 93(2), 021405, 2016.
- Byungnam Ahn, Johannes Schötz, William A. Okell, Frederik Süßmann, Benjamin Förg, Seungchul Kim, Matthias F. Kling, and Dong Eon Kim, “Optimization of a nanotip on a surface for the ultrafast probing of propagating surface plasmons,” Optics Express, 2(1), 92-101, 2016.
2014 ~ 2015
- Stephan Prinz, Matthias Haefner, Catherine Yuriko Teisset, Robert Bessing, Knut Michel, Yeon Lee, Xiao Tao Geng, Seungchul Kim, Dong Eon Kim, Thomas Metzger, and Marcel Schultze, “CEP-stable, sub-6 fs, 300-kHz OPCPA system with more than 15 W of average power,” Optics Express, 23(2), 1388-1394, 2015.
- Seungchul Kim*, Ojoon Kwon, and Tae-Woo Lee, “Lightfast optical current in dielectric by plasmonically induced local field,” SPIE Proceedings, 9170, 2014.
- Dong-Hyub Lee, Joonhee Choi, Seungchul Kim, In-Yong Park, Seunghwoi Han, Hyunwoong Kim, and Seung-Woo Kim, “Observation of strongly enhanced ultrashort pulses in 3-D metallic funnel-waveguide,” Optics Express, 22(14), 17360-17369, 2014.
- Young-Jin Kim, Ian Coddington, William C. Swann, Nathan R. Newbury, Joohyung Lee, Seungchul Kim, and Seung-Woo Kim, “Time-domain stabilization of carrier-envelope phase in femtosecond light pulses,” Optics Express, 22(10), 11788-11796, 2014.
2012 ~ 2013
- Woo-Deok Joo, Seungman Kim, Jiyong Park, Keunwoo Lee, Joohyung Lee, Seungchul Kim, Young-Jin Kim, and Seung-Woo Kim, "Femtosecond laser pulses for fast 3-D surface profilometry of microelectronic step-structures," Optics Express, 21(13), 15323-15334, 2013.
- Ying-Ying Yang, Armin Scrinzi, Anton Husakou, Qian-Guang Li, Sarah L. Stebbings, Frederik Süßmann, Hai-Juan Yu, Seungchul Kim, Eckart Rühl, Joachim Herrmann, Xue-Chun Lin, and Matthias F. Kling, “High-harmonic and single attosecond pulse generation using plasmonic field enhancement in ordered arrays of gold nanoparticles with chirped laser pulses,” Optics Express, 21(2), 2195-2205, 2013.
- In-Yong Park, Joonhee Choi, Dong-Hyub Lee, Seunghwoi Han, Seungchul Kim*, and Seung-Woo Kim*, “Generation of EUV radiation by plasmonic field enhancement using nano-structured bowties and funnel-waveguides,” Annalen der Physik, 525.1-2, 87-96, 2013.
- Woo-Deok Joo, Jiyong Park, Seungman Kim, Seungchul Kim, Yunseok Kim, Seung-Woo Kim, and Young-Jin Kim, "Phase Shifting Interferometry for Large-sized Surface Measurements by Sweeping the Repetition Rate of Femtosecond Light Pulses," International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, 14, 241-246, 2013.
- Joonhee Choi, Seungchul Kim, In-Yong Park, Dong-Hyub Lee, Seunghwoi Han, and Seung-Woo Kim, “Generation of isolated attosecond pulses using a plasmonic funnel-waveguide,” New journal of physics, 14, 103038, 2012.
- Seungchul Kim, Jonghan Jin, Young-Jin Kim, In-Yong Park, Yunseok Kim, and Seung-Woo Kim, “Kim et al. reply,” Nature, 485, E2-E3, 2012.
2010 ~ 2011
- In-Yong Park*, Seungchul Kim*, Joonhee Choi*, Dong-Hyub Lee, Young-Jin Kim, Matthias F. Kling, Mark I. Stockman, and Seung-Woo Kim, “Plasmonic generation of ultrashort extreme-ultraviolet light pulses,” Nature Photonics, 5, 677-681, 2011.
- Seungchul Kim, In-Yong Park, Joonhee Choi, and Seung-Woo Kim, “High harmonic generation by plasmonic enhancement of femtosecond pulse laser,” Progress in Ultrafast Intense Laser Science VI, 6, 129-144, 2011.
- In-Yong Park, Seungchul Kim, Joonhee Choi, and Seung-Woo Kim, “Plasmonic field enhancement for generating ultrafast extreme-ultraviolet light pulses,” SPIE Proceedings 8096, 80960V, 2011.
- Joonhee Choi, Seungchul Kim, In-Yong Park, and Seung-Woo Kim, “High harmonic generation by guided surface plasmon polaritons”, SPIE Proceedings 7757, 77571D, 2010.
2006 ~ 2009
- In-Yong Park, Seungchul Kim, Joonhee Choi, and Seung-Woo Kim, “Design of nanostructures for high harmonic generation by localized surface plasmon resonance”, SPIE Proceedings 7394, 73940V, 2009.
- Seung-Woo Kim, Seungchul Kim, In-Yong Park, and Jonghan Jin, “High harmonics generation by plasmonic field enhancement,” SPIE Proceedings 7394, 73940U, 2009.
- Seungchul Kim, Jonghan Jin, Young-Jin Kim, In-Yong Park, Yunseok Kim, and Seung-Woo Kim, “High-harmonic generation by resonant plasmon field enhancement,” Nature, 453, 757-760, 2008
News and Views at Nature as “An easier route to high harmony”; Research highlights at Nature Nanotechnology as “Nanophotonics: Into the EUV”: Research highlights at Nature Asia-Pacific as “UV light from gold nano-bow ties”; News at ieee spectrum online as “Tabletop EUV light source continued”; News at physicsworld.com as “Extreme UV light made easy”; News at Laser Focus World as “High-harmonic generation: new EUV source is compact”; News and Features at Photonics.com as “Bow-tie enhances EUV”.
- Seungchul Kim and Seung-Woo Kim, “AFM-based nanofabrication with femtosecond pulse laser radiation,” SPIE Proceedings 6324, 63240S, 2006.
Conference & Patent
- 정태인*, 박종균, 이현수, 김산, 이진경, 김세현, 류하나, 김승철*, "친환경 리그닌/폴리에틸렌옥사이드 필름에서의 극초단펄스레이저 유도 하이브리드 마이크로 카본 스피어." 온라인 포스터 발표, 한국정밀공학회 2021 년도 춘계학술대회
- 정태인*, 박종균, 이현수, 김산, 이진경, 김세현, 류하나, 김승철*, "펨토초 레이저 펄스를 이용하여 환원된 그래핀의 최적 선폭 패턴 구현에 관한 연구." 포스터 발표, 2020년도 한국재료학회 춘ㆍ추계 통합학술대회
- Hyunsoo Lee*, Jongkyoon Park, Tae-In Jeong, San Kim, Hana Ryu, and Seungchul Kim, "Phase Manipulation by Dislocation of Two Plasmonic Nanohole Arrays." CLEO: Applications and Technology. Optical Society of America, 2020
- 국내특허, 제 10-2230502 호, 나비넥타이 형상을 갖는 편광 장치를 이용한 편광 분석방법